Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Jmiles

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
jmiles interpolator
been working really hard to re-familiarize myself to Zbrush.. so i might as well start a sketchbook because i have a few doodles to spam

45585762601432873960112.jpg

above was my first attempt to sculpt a head from a sphere

44385767689087173960112.jpg

a bust attempt from Zshperes... i have a few more that i did after i did this one.. and i followed some more strict anatomical guidelines.. but.. i accidentally f'd them up because i was trying to separate out some of the appendages into poly groups.. which i realize now wasn't necessary... :(.. i have a few more projects in mind.. and one is a human maquette.. a few more now

n3960112634322465485269.jpg

kitteh faas from a sphere

doggiedoodlewipby31883m.jpg

and this is my latest project i'm working on right now.. probably gonna post in WAYWO.. but for now i thought it would be more appropriate here.. the proportions are wrong for now.. i've been looking over real dogs.. i'm going for believability here, perhaps w/ a stylistic twist.. this will eventually be a sculpt of a cairn terrier... doing this for my mum.. we had a cairn named Molly.. she died a few years ago, but i thought this would be a good present for my mom for Mother's day..

Edit-- oh and of course.. always looking for crits n comments.. thank you