Home General Discussion

Model request

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
First off, I know we have a 'request' forum, but I'm just looking for a quick bit of help and way more people read GD than the other forums :)

I work at an interactive media company that specializes in Flash, and I'm slowly dragging them (sometimes kicking and screaming) into the world of 3D art. Since Flash now has third-party support for 3D (Papervision, etc) and even some native ability in CS4, I'm finally getting some traction. A little too much traction, apparently, as out Chief Creative Officer wants me to put together an all-company presentation on 3D art, and especially interactive 3D.

That in itself is no biggie, did that kind of thing all the time when I was teaching, but my content... it's a wee bit out of date. My own work sort of drifted off after HL2/Source, and I don't have the time (and maybe the skillset) to produce a current-gen from scratch. Sooo...

I am dearly in need of one current-gen character model, high and low poly, and all of the typical texture maps in some version of 3DS Max. I don't much care what it's of, as long as it's not too offensive :D This is just for a demo - it won't ever leave my workplace, won't be sold, etc. I'm also cool with plucking content from a current game, if someone can recommend one that provides the files (I remember getting models from Hitman and UT2K3 several years ago.)

If someone can help out, please PM me. Huge thanks to anyone who can lend a hand.

Replies