Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

all the world's a stage

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
nazeil interpolator
"There's a family with kids. Do the kids and make the mother watch. Tell her you'll stop if she can hold back her tears. I *owe* her that. "

Replies

• nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    another qoute:

Man: How is it going otherwise with the fooling act?
    Woman: I wasn't trying to fool anyone.
    Man: I mean Dogville. Has it got you fooled yet?
    Woman: I thought you were implying that I was trying to exploit the town.
    Man: Wishful thinking. This town is rotten from the inside out and I wouldn't miss it if it fell into the gorge tomorrow. I see no charm here. But you seem to. Admit it, you've fallen for Dogville. The trees, the mountains, the simple folk. And if all that ain't got you fooled yet, I bet the cinnamon has. That damned cinnamon in those gooseberry pies. Dogville has everything that you ever dreamed of in the big city.
    Woman: You're worse than Tom. How do you know what I dreamed of? You're from the city yourself, aren't you?
    Man: That was a long time ago. I'm not that stupid anymore. I've found out that people are the same all over. Greedy as animals. In a small town they're just a bit less successful. Feed 'em enough, they'll eat till their bellies burst.
    Woman: That's why you want to get rid of me... Because you can't stand that I remind you of what it was you came here to find.
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Hmm... never seen it, but I'm gonna go with Dogville based on that quote. ;)
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    what gave you that idea?
  • nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    hah yeah. you're up Tulkamir