Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIV - 3D - UglyMuffin

Hi Everybody,

I've been lurking these forums for some time, but this is my first time posting anything. :)

I'm getting into Dominance War a little late, but I think I can finish in time. Anyways, here is the some of the stuff I've been working on:

Thumbs:
domWarThumbs1.jpg

Some Alchemy work:
domWarThumbs2.jpg

The direction I'm going with. He, and especially his gun, still need some work.

Race: Machine
Class: Cyborg

cyborgSniper.jpg

Replies

• UglyMuffin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi All,

It's been a long time since I've updated, but here's what I've been working on:

cyborgSniperBack.jpg

A concept of the other side of the character. He's suppose to be holding a bullet :\

blockInSheet.jpg

A block-in of the model. I decided to ditch the ring around his neck, instead I plan on doing some draping cloth. I'm looking at Berber and Taureg camel riders for reference. Everything in grey is going into zBrush and everything in black is staying in Max for the high-poly.

Thanks for viewing,
    Mick
  • Krazy8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I can't wait to see more WIP of your model. Here is the link I was telling you about. I know your shooting for a huge caliber sniper rifle so I was thinking a 20mm Anti Material rifle. Here are some modern 20mm rifles.
    http://www.anzioironworks.com/
    Also just google image search 20mm rifles and you will see more examples of what im talking about.
  • UglyMuffin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Krazy8: Thanks for the information on the gun. I had no idea their are actually guns that big being made right now. I might have to think about making mine just a little bit bigger. :)

Update: Did the highpoly for the torso area.

torsoHPSheet.jpg
  • Krazy8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    :poly124:Looking good dude keep up the good work. I wanna see this done!!!1:thumbup: