Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIV - 3D - t4paN

t4paN
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
t4paN polycounter lvl 10
I thought it would be a good idea to join DW this year, mostly for the practice and experience...

I don't have the slightest clue about mech drawing/modelling and hard surfaces, so I thought it would be a good idea to perhaps practice that during the comp. Then again, I'm not very experienced in modelling cocks either, so I made another doodle of a demon with a hanging dick, inspired by Watchmen. Dunno if that's acceptable in DW though.

ta0qpt.jpg

The cyborg/robot things would sport ancient Greek style helmets and armor parts, 3rd bot is Quake 2-inspired, probably looks like Johnny 5 or something though... Demon is pretty standard-goatlegs-horns-batwings-dangling-penis etc.. Still not sure which direction to follow.

Replies

• r4ptur3
    Offline / Send Message
    r4ptur3 polycounter lvl 10
    I mean hey, we are all mature enough to handle it ... the dong ... but unless it is making a statement about your work or making it stronger then I might sheer away from it. I could see that figure working just fine without it.

On other notes -- that's awesome that you are stepping outside of your boundaries like that. It's one of the hardest things for people to do. Keep the concepts coming!
  • coldkodiak
    Offline / Send Message
    coldkodiak polycounter lvl 17
    i have to admit i find something oddly cool about doing some sort of bloated cylonish centurion thing which the first thumb looks like.
  • t4paN
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    Heh, the pic is a bit too scaled down, but this demon is supposed to be (in my mind at least) the demon lord of STD's, if you look closely, he's got nasty pimples on the top of his head (the top one). Then again, I could give him a longer skirt-thing and make the dong disappear...

Yeah though, I thought it would be a good idea to do something I'm not comfortable at, (the mech stuff). I mean it's probably gonna end up badly, but if you don't try...