Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIV - 2D - dfacto

dfacto
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
dfacto polycounter lvl 18
dinobutchercopy.jpg

*movie trailer voice*
The demons took everything he had, but what they didn't know was that they had just fucked with.... THE DINOSAUR BUTCHER!

I dunno, just messing around to get into some sort of flow. I'm not even sure what race I want to do. On the one hand making a giant demon would rock, but I'm much more of a giant mecha guy by nature. But who could resist a freak warrior with a magical battle-dildo? I dunno, wish we could have clan battles for 2d so I could have some teammates. :(

Replies

• Xaltar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaltar polycounter lvl 17
    Zdrivei!

I'm not Bulgarian but I live in Plovdiv, good luck dude, represent the Bulgar clan :) Play to your strengths but try to push yourself aswell maybe do a cyborg to get some organic modeling in there too.
  • Muzzoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muzzoid polycounter lvl 10
    Yo dfacto dude.

Good luck with your 2d :D. Looks interesting but reminds me a little too much of a pissed off housewife.

p.s. Its muzzoid from pk.
  • Wicked-J
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I know what your talking about. I wish clans fell in to the 2D area of the competition. Shitty business, oh well.

Good luck
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    Super apron is pretty cool. Looking forward to more!
  • dfacto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dfacto polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not even sure what race I want to do.

After the shallowest soul-searching ever, it should come as no surprise to anyone that know me that I'm doing RAVING MEGA BEHEMOTH LAND CRUSHING LASER CENTIPEDES FOR THE GLORY OF POLYCOUNT!

thumb1y.jpg

Really, it could hardly be anything else.

p.s. Its muzzoid from pk.
    Heh, thought it might be. Look forward to seeing your entries. Lets show these mofos that cold hard steel can beat demon tits any day.
  • Muzzoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muzzoid polycounter lvl 10
    Looking sweet.

I like, though his arms would be kinda useless for anything other than holding that flag. He wouldn't be able to touch his knees. This could be developed into something badass.

And yes lets show them how alloys will win out anyday over flimsy flesh.
  • Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8
    Haha nice, no complaints with a design and description like this!!

I think the flag adds a nice touch, along with the miniscule people about to be crushed horribly to death :D