polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• Cody
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    b-b-b-BUMP!

just got the pc version. lotsa fun, and controller highly recommended. this is not a keyboard game.
  • almighty_gir
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    been playing it almost non stop for 2 weeks.

love it.

best thing to come out of Disney studios in the last decade easy.
  • _Gr9yFox_
    Offline / Send Message
    _Gr9yFox_ polycounter lvl 10
    I was ignoring it because of the Disney stamp on the cover and when I finally tried it on a friend's 360 I was really surprised!

It is fast and fun and I really like the way the tricks break up the racing for just a little bit.
  • Saidin311
    Offline / Send Message
    Saidin311 polycounter lvl 11
    I bought this today. I'm still on the fence after playing it for a couple hours. I WANT to like it because it seems fun. I love bombing around the tracks, pulling stunts and listening to rock music.

But there are a couple things that seem minor but cause a lot of frustration. The first one is the tires, barrels and bails of hay floating around the tracks. I run into these things all the time and they destroy my rank/speed/score etc. Sometimes I think the AI even pushes these things into me on purpose hah.

The other one is I find the tracks hard to 'read' I never seem to know whether to turn left or right. The dirt paths get lost in all the bloom of the levels. It could be that I'm admiring the art a bit much. But it doesn't have a little UI map thing that every other racing game has which I'm used to looking at to know what kind of turn is coming up. Because of it I find myself restarting races over and over and over again because I turned the wrong way, hit a tire fell off the quad and lost my first place!

Anyways, it's still fun. I think I'll enjoy it more online than by myself though.
  • almighty_gir
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    i'm trying to find something i really dislike about it.

but every time i get a spare 20 minutes, i find myself plugging into pure.

it's not a game that i could play for hours on end, though.
  • Rick Stirling
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    but every time i get a spare 20 minutes, i find myself plugging into pure.

it's not a game that i could play for hours on end, though.

Yup, it's great for a 20-30 minute blast, but not for a 2 hour session.