Home General Discussion

Warhammer Online - Some High Points

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TelekineticFrog polycounter lvl 18
Well today ( Saturday Sept. 27th, 2008 ), Warhammer Online broke the 90% threshold on Meta Critic ratings. :D Sitting at a respectable 91% and climbing with our first couple perfect scores. Nice to know people are digging it. Just thought I'd mention it for those interested in the game.

Replies

• Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Nice! Congrats all.

Looking forward to it, but I ordered a Pre-order CE about six months ago though... still hasn't come. Getting very fucking pissed off at the EA Store.
  • Rob Galanakis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Congrats guys! Glad to see you are getting good reviews. Really, we are all quite relieved, because if you guys tanked we could probably look forward to lots more EA people around our offices, which we don't want. Oh, and the bonuses :)
  • RazorBladder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RazorBladder polycounter lvl 18
    I'm really enjoying it, definately one of the best MMO's I've played in a long time.

I've always preferred Zeppelin to The Beatles ;)
  • Xenobond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xenobond polycounter lvl 18
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    I'm enjoying it but maybe I'm just dumb. :D I found the lack of tutorials and stuff kinda lacking, I'm just meandering and getting killed, there's no direction for what I should be doing? I guess it's too freeform for me. :D

But I am having fun, people seem to disregard the squig herders.. I'm pwning people :D
  • praetus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    This game is great. I had never been into PvP before but this game makes it incredibly enjoyable. I've been playing on an RvR for a bit now.
  • stimpack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stimpack polycounter lvl 10
    its a pretty game, but i still cant get past some of the bugs. most notably, the inability to change key bindings. i change them, and they dont take effect =/ vry frustrating for a left handed person! i use the other side of the keyboard... that being said, i made it to lvl 15 with a zealot, and had a pretty good time. but then it just started to feel like leveling a char in wow all over again and i just havent played since. mayb ill try again this coming week.

perhapse the key bindings thing you can pass along to the correct people, ive loged lil tickets a few times...... noone ever writes back, or anything.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Congrats guys.
    Great game, I'm addicted :D
    stimpack, if it feels like you're just leveling a character, you're probably not doing enough RvR.

-caseyjones
  • Ghostscape
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ghostscape polycounter lvl 13
    stimpack wrote: »
    its a pretty game, but i still cant get past some of the bugs. most notably, the inability to change key bindings. i change them, and they dont take effect =/ vry frustrating for a left handed person! i use the other side of the keyboard... that being said, i made it to lvl 15 with a zealot, and had a pretty good time. but then it just started to feel like leveling a char in wow all over again and i just havent played since. mayb ill try again this coming week.

perhapse the key bindings thing you can pass along to the correct people, ive loged lil tickets a few times...... noone ever writes back, or anything.

My keybindings work fine?

I did get gypped out of a influence reward because there was a "no icon set" item I tried to take accidentally, and I had a bug where it glitched my apothecary, replaced a cloudy water with my armor, and turned that into a potion :(

Kinda sucked because I spent a long while running around naked.

Overall I'm enjoying this a lot more than I did WoW. I only played that for a few months when it came out, and haven't played any other MMOs, but this fixes all the issues I had with WoW, and PVP is really fun. The quests in general feel a lot better, too.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    on the plus side you get some Tome unlocks and titles for playing naked.

Oh yeah, you fanboys have to stop making new Warhammer threads, sheeeeeeesh!
  • TelekineticFrog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TelekineticFrog polycounter lvl 18
    I'm paid to be a fan. :) You too, you bum.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    That's how I got my current title :D
    I've purposely been doing random shit, clicking on random NPCs, exploring every inch of the world, attacking new creatures, just to see what title/achievement it unlocks.

-caseyjones
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17

for a second I thought you meant playing naked... you know... for reals... (and was wondering "then where's my F'n title?")