Source Concept
Concept chosen:
Concept 79

79biotrainyardzi3.jpg

Team name: DZ-015

Consists of:

- Eraserhead

Concept

My plan for this project is to create a sort of secret Nazi weapons research facility, in the spirit of the Wolfenstein series. Here is a backstory is anyone cares to read.

Backstory

TOP SECRET
3 June 1944

Brief Background of Suspected German Retaliatory Weapons Design and Production Facility Codenamed: Vergeltungswaffenentwurfsanlage

Not much is known about the suspected German Retaliatory Weapons Design and Production Facility Codenamed Vergeltungswaffenentwurfsanlage (Anlage-V). What little intelligence exists about the facility comes from either Nazi defectors, reports and rumors from the local populace via underground resistance networks, and an aborted SAS operation conducted in the spring of 1944 to investigate the facility; the failed operation resulted in the capture and execution of all but one of the British operatives.

The facility is located deep in the dense forested mountains of Thuringia in central Germany. It is suspected that the experiments conducted at the facility involve nuclear, chemical, and biological weaponry, mind-control and chemical interrogation, sonic weaponry, advanced rocketry, directed-energy weaponry, electromagnetic projectile devices, powered exoskeletons, and genetically altered super soldiers. It is also suspected that research is being conducted into the weaponization of paranormal and supernatural phenomena.

Recent reports indicated the involvement of several high ranking party officials and leading Nazi weapons scientists. It is suspected that SS-Obergruppenführer Johann Schmidt is leading the development of the project. Schmidt has been reported to have made at least a dozen visits to the facility during the past three months.

The existence of the facility first came to light in the summer of 1943. For several weeks massive construction and development of the remote area was underway, resulting in the construction of at least a dozen massive concrete bunkers, anti-aircraft flak batteries, and multiple tunnel entrances possibly leading to deep, underground research and/or storage bunkers. The area remains heavily guarded and strictly off-limits. The exact function of the facility is still largely unknown.

End of Report.

TOP SECRET – FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
DO NOT DISCARD

WIP
I plan to do several drastic alterations to the original concept, but keep the overall feel of the illustration. I like the atmosphere of the concept so I plan to keep that, but I plan to change the color scheme to a more green/yellowish scheme. Here is a very quick hue adjustment.

colorchange.jpg

I’m working on some concepts of the actual facility and experiments, which I will post later.