Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Spleytus

Hello everyone. "jezz already 30m passed trying to create just 2 simple paragraphs."
well lets see this is my first sketchbook, "nice we are going somewere"
i created it because for people like me that are trying to learn from themselfs this is the best way we can get some feedback i guess, so i ask you guys Critic my stuff pls :poly122:.

if my english aint 100% correct im really sorry about it never been a great student :(

see you guys around and thanks for your time :thumbup:

Oh btw im studying anatomy atm, starting from the torso like you guys can see:

anatomtorsopw2.th.jpg

anatomytorsora4.th.jpg

Replies

• Spleytus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    here ir another one a bit more soft in the transition between muscles.
    Im having some hard time with the shoulder part but in this last one seems im geting close, guess im gonna study another part for now.

Hope you guys like it :D and like i already sayed C&C are very much Welcome.

anattorsozo8.th.jpg
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    from what I can see the arms look way too short and the pecs have volume in strange places. Im sure theres more to crit but Im no expert and dont have much time right now, the new smoothed piece looks really good to me.
  • Spleytus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks a lot for your comment Ged :thumbup:
    Next models i will have that in mind, or maybe i will try to fix this ones to get a more clear idea of the problem here.
    About the pecs if someone could give me a more clear view of the problem i would love to, or any other problems thanks.
  • Spleytus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi! finally i figured it out about the insertion of the biceps underneath the shoulder and pecs guess now it will looks ok, thanks again Ged for your help :thumbup:

ssdsawcw5.th.jpg

sdawdycs5.th.jpg