Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

W.I.P Tank

I'm doing a tank model for a game project we got quite recently, The tank is supposed
to have three different types of weapon systems, a 120 cannon, a gattling gun and a missle
launcher. This is just a wip so it's far from finished.

Constructive criticism is welcome smile.gif

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Replies

• Johan Carlsson
    Sweet! I never got to look at your tank in class, but it looks pretty good smile.gif And I'm guessing this is the highpoly, right?

If it is, then maybe you should take another look at some of the edges on the tank. For example, the ones going around the middle of the turret, even if you want a sharp edge there in the highpoly, edges are rarely -that- sharp, maybe add a line on each side of those lone lines and make them just a little rounder. The lighting might like it too smile.gif

And from the looks of the picture where the tank is seen from an angled front shot, it looks a little too narrow across its width. Might be just me, but it might look more firlmy placed on the ground if there was a bigger difference between height and width.

I really like the tracks though smile.gif Really heavy and cool looking. Keep it up man!
  • buddikaman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    buddikaman polycounter lvl 18
    it looks good but i cant tell if its the high poly or low poly, but defenitly cut the polys back if its low poly, and if its high, smooth out the rotater a bit.

-Buddikaman-