Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - spitty - untitled

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
spitty polycounter lvl 17
here's a bunch of rough sketches. nothing has been jumping out at me and forcing me to work on it yet.

dom3-sketches.jpg

some info on the sketches:
1. a demon with a mouth on top of his head. i guess he drew the smile on his face.
2.flightless bird with wind artifact that lets him fly.
3.spider creature with artifact tied to silk that he swings around and bashes people with.
4.warrior type guy that ripped the head off a stone creature and uses the head as a weapon. creature is still alive btw.
5.a person ate a magic seed that grew out his mouth and burst through his stomach, giving him magic plant powers. or maybe hes a plant zombie?
6.this guy has magic substance that opens a portal to the void and has put his mind and heart into the void. you can see through his head and chest. i'm not sure this follows the rules since he sort of has more than one artifact.
7.this started out as a trilobite like creature and then i threw a mummy on his back. not sure where that's going. it could also become a character with his ancient ancestor on his back that he draws power from.
8.a demon who feeds on souls has an artifact that summons unlimited souls. they're summoned in his hat and then slide down one of the tubes into one of his 3 mouths.
9.cerberus cut his two brother's heads off and the ate the lord of the underworld and uses his leg bone as a weapon. i'm not sure if mythological stuff is ok for this comp.

doubt anyone actually read all that, but any advice and comments are appreciated.

Replies