Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Funky Bunnies - Untitled

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Funky Bunnies polycounter lvl 17
Hey all,
I'm gonna try my hand at this. Not sure if I have enough time.

Anyway, here are some rough thumbs so far. I've been having a helluva lot of trouble thinking of ideas mad.gif

thumbsGrp1.jpg

anyway,
1. is a pyrotechnics expert who lost his right foot, hand, and all but a single tuft of hair in an accident. Being that the accident also took several hundred thousand bystanders' lives, his pyrotechnics license was revoked. When he was offered his privileges once again in exchange for taking part in a special military program, he jumped at the opportunity. Now he totes a fire-cannon that he uses to light off rockets, chuck bombs, and do pyrotechnics in his spare time.

2. When he was a child, his cousin got him a Chia-Pet for his birthday. Not knowing that he was supposed to pack it into storage or give it to someone else as a present, he began growing it. It turned out to give him control over plants, but now he has to keep watering it and it's getting kind of annoying.

3. She possesses a special staff that allows her to create a black hole at its tip. So she imbedded her staff into the stomach of a native beast to her planet to suck all of her foes into nothingness - But it wishes she didn't do that because now it's very hungry.

I got nothin' for 4 and 5
more later, hopefully more interesting silhouettes...

Replies