goliath low poly obj file

snake85027
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
snake85027 polycounter lvl 18
postgoliath.jpg

http://www.dwbailey.com/images/

just go to goliath.obj

just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to give it a try in zbrush or something.

Replies

• PeterK
    Offline / Send Message
    PeterK greentooth
    you're getting better. The constant practice is doing you good. My suggestion is to pay attention to true anatomy a bit more. Try concepting out your model before you start on it. The model you have above looks nice, but the abdomen and various parts of the body look bloby.
  • D4V1DC
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    That's looks better man keep at it, hope you stick with it.

Like peter mentioned just look up body parts in google images that's what I did with my snake eyes entry for the artisans mini-comp.

Good Luck!
  • Sage
    Offline / Send Message
    Sage polycounter lvl 19
    That looked great at first glance, I love how he feels like the cartoon, I would like to see you do those abs over, and see you sculpt him more like was in the toons with no abs, just a suggestion of them, just to see how he would look and ditto for the wings. The way you have the wings now they seem to small to be able to support his weight when gliding. Nice.

Alex
  • snake85027
    Offline / Send Message
    snake85027 polycounter lvl 18
    here-4.jpg

I went and took the normal maps off of the model and increased the size of the wings. When I originally did this I wasn't for sure on him being more realistic or to be more like the cartoon.