Home Full time/Part time work

GarageGames - Ton of freelance work for July, yay!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Ajax polycounter lvl 18
Hey guys!

GarageGames will have a good chunk of well paid contract work coming up in July. Our current aim is to be ready to kick stuff off with the contracts around the week of the 16th. The work available will be in a couple areas, characters, environment, and misc. stuff.

I know it's a bit early to schedule this stuff out for most of you freelancers, but I wanted to let you guys have a heads up we are looking for help in July, and will be paying the cash monies.

GarageGames is about 65 people right now and has been around for a little over 6 years. We were formed by founders of Dynamix once it got shut down (Tribes, Tribes 2, Incredible Machine, tons of stuff).

We spent many years working on middleware as our bread and butter to keep the doors open as an independents, but now are branching out into a full-time game dev. house. Because we are independents, I can speak candidly and have fun with this sort of stuff. Our latest title, Marble Blast Ultra for XBLA is currently the top grossing title on XBLA.

All I can say is our next project is a little more hardcore than MBU. From an artistic standpoint it should be pretty fun to work on. I'm super jazzed.

Anyhow, I know it's hard to plan a month in advance for freelancing, but if anyone thinks they might have availability for some work in July and would like to be considered, drop a reply with contact info, or contact me directly at tima@garagegames.com.

We really like forming good relationships with the people we work with out of house, and there is a very good chance this work will lead to additional work afterwards.

Thanks!

Tim A
GG

Replies