Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

ThunderFlash !screenshots!

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
oobersli polycounter lvl 17
Hey, heres a game I've worked on for the past 9 months at AICLA. I was the lead designer/level designer along with other students in a production team called "Game Wizards".

Its a class for Game Art & Design students to get a hack at what its like to work in a studio environment. For each project we pitch ideas and the students will vote for what game(s) they want to work on.

This project was a ww2 fps mod using source. We used the DoD setup so most of the scripting and functioning was done * we're only artist * and maintained a team ranging from 10-20 students at time.

The other leads that I worked with did a great job, and our env. and char. artist did some great work. I left the team early due to my new job, but the team has done a great job at finishing it all up. Their working on a game trailer / cinematic so I'm hoping we can post it soon.

Hopefully if the artist get the time, they'll post up their individual art to show. Any crits or comments would be great, I'm sure they would all love to finally get some outside feedback. Along with the trailer, I'm hoping to have a possible dl for the map, so everyone can try it out. -Thanks

also, heres a link to our website with other games we've done. Game Wizards Website

01hs2.jpg

02hf9.jpg

03jt9.jpg

04ct0.jpg

05wx1.jpg

06tf4.jpg

07zd5.jpg

08br9.jpg

09pi9.jpg

Replies