Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

cesarsampedro.com online !!!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Timex polycounter lvl 18
My new url is online. Enjoy it !! You must see the video in the unannounced section...

www.cesarsampedro.com

best on firefox,some gallery bugs must be fixed.

THANKS POOP !!!!

Replies

• kite
    Offline / Send Message
    kite polycounter lvl 17
    haha that video is super, really impressive stuff!
  • stoofoo
    Offline / Send Message
    stoofoo polycounter lvl 18
    Hey man, theres some wonderful artwork on here, unfortunately the gallery is pretty clunky to navigate the way you have it set up. I dug around for only a minute and found a lot of links through to gallerys with only a few pieces. I think it would be better to categorize things by the art type(next gen past gen 2d/3d or similar) instead of by project. The unannounced stuff is rad.
  • Timex
    Offline / Send Message
    Timex polycounter lvl 18
    thanks boys,I need put more "automatic" the proffesional gallery like the personal gallery,for not make alot of clicks ...

Stoofoo thants I will do a better categorize with the art from the clive barker jericho game.
  • Wells
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    looks good, but waaaay too much clicking to get to the goods. Especially on your professional stuff... I expected images to load when I clicked on a gig. I thought it was broken until I found I had to click on the sub categories - cars, props, etc.

'member, this is to show off your artwork, not your leet html skillz.
  • D4V1DC
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Really nice design but as sectaurs has said many clicks to get to goodies.

Still like the design of the site either way & if you can use it in a different structured format possibly with fewer clicks and you got yourself one hell of a site.