Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Another model,Jill

fuxer
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
fuxer polycounter lvl 18
Well im moving on from the Jack Sparrow model and decided to do her,cant remember the actress name though...
Yet again,dont mind the lighting in these shots,im on a laptop and cant see how it looks on a normal monitor until tomorrow,sorry smile.gif

UPDATED LAST POST

Replies

• seankaremaker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the legs are looking great right now, and generally it has a lot of potential but there are a few things that could be easily fixed that are holding it back.

right now her neck looks quite masculine it shouldn't have that wide of a base. I think her jawline is too sharp towards the back too. her upper lip looks odd, i think it is too small and it has a strange shape. also her forearms appear to be too long.

Its going to be awesome, I am looking forward to seeing it finished.
  • Robbiek1000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    looks pretty good so far...gotta agree with seankaremaker on what he said...the only other thing I can see thats bugging me a bit is the length of her legs...typically womens legs are longer than there torso where as a mans leg is typically the same size as there torso...and i think they need to be a bit longer...all though I think the skirt could be throwing me off some. Other than that I think its lookin' real good.
  • BigO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BigO polycounter lvl 17
    1675.jpg

Her name is Sienna Guillory. If you were to ask me I'd say her jaw should be a bit wider.
  • fuxer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fuxer polycounter lvl 18
    tnx BigO
    i fixed some proportions,textures and nm missing models,hope its better smile.gif
    16417271he8.jpg
  • Jaco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jaco polycounter lvl 17
    Nice. The clothes look like they are floating around her though, and the midsection of the torso looks too long.
  • allyx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    allyx polycounter lvl 17
    The proportions seem fine, but the skirt is too low.
    I think the belt would naturally fall down after walking without any loops to support it, but then the skirt my fall.
    It might look more stylish with it closer to the waistline and slightly tilted in favor of the heavier side.
  • fuxer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fuxer polycounter lvl 18
    updated,any crit? smile.gif
    jillaoz9.jpg
  • sama.van
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sama.van polycounter lvl 14
    hi!

I cannot find english words, then I use my pen...
    I find one picture, but I'm not really in love with this women body.
    I prefer other girl, and you give me motivation for begin this girl tonigh ^_^ (realist style can learn me new skills...)
    The 3 first sentences begin with "I"...

Then pictures, and if you want psd, just click on image!
    Good continuation!

fuxer-_A_00.gif

Strange, when gif pop on my correction she seems fat ah ah but if you try to put up the referece layer you can see...(I hate this girl laugh.gif)
  • fuxer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fuxer polycounter lvl 18
    well,sama.van,i understand what you mean..
    Actually i decided to smooth her body a bit,it may be the photo,but she looks better in the movie.
    The other girl is Mila Jovovich,wich i have already modelled once,but didnt turn out good,i was still learning how to Normal map.
    Thanks for the crit though smile.gif
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    you seem to have her chest a straight slope out almost convex starting at the neck can be seen in the 3/4 shots of her , especialy the posed one, and especialy the other one. the breasts usualy start out lower, and are attached to the ribcage http://blogter.hu/dixi/miss_bikini_2006_17_f.jpg http://www.allayurveda.com/images/feminine/anatomy-big.jpg