Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Dom War II: X1

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
X-One polycounter lvl 18
I'm not quite sure I'll have enough time to finish this, but I'm definately going to try. I figured I would throw this down to at least get the ball rolling for myself. Concept is pretty simple: Spider-sniper. I'm trying to think up ways of breaking the symettry, but I ain't coming up with anything very interesting. Suggestions always welcome.

[img]http://x_one.homestead.com/files/SpiderSniper.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Davision3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Davision3D polycounter
    Nice design. Looks like there is some retro scifi design in it. It seems that 4 of his legs are connected on his back and they dont getting on the ground.
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    Those bug arms attached to the back seem to be the fashionable thing around the Polycount camp. Perhaps its an evolution of body piercing.

That said, he's looking good.

Something that might be interesting for your spidery guy would be to place the spinarettes in their natural arachnid position on the butt, or for the sake of avoiding the inevitable scatological humour, on the lower part of the back facing downwards. This'd mean you'd have him dangling upside down, winching his way down the silk with his legs.
  • W1r3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    W1r3d polycounter lvl 17
    I like it. Spiders are indeed great killers ^_^
    Would be awsome to be a spidersniper. Although i've always figured spiders to be more of a close quarters fighter.

Great concept btw. laugh.gif
    I likes