Offline / Send Message
dur23 polycounter lvl 19
Leds ged id ON!

Replies

• gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    dur my boy, i'm expecting some special sauce, some secret sauce from you this year. did you finish last year? don't answer that, that just tends to be embarassing for everyone. we'll just resolve to get things more together this year, won't we?
    let's have some thumbnails, man!
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dur is like a vessel of LIES. Lies made of winsauce sometimes, but he'll never finish!
    NEVER!

So, did i motivate you enough?
  • dur23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dur23 polycounter lvl 19
    Gauss: We will mr. We (being I) will.

Pea: yussir!
  • dur23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dur23 polycounter lvl 19
    domwarft0.jpg

I have started to do little tumbnails all over the place (home/work/sketchbook) gotta round them up in the next couple days. smile.gif

162ad0.jpg
    This image is my motivation piece this time around. When i read the briefings and it mentioned that we had set ourselves up the bomb, and it went off. I remembered that i had seen this photo a couple days prior of one of the victims of nagasaki, who has a "nuclear cataract". So im thinking my character will have stared a little too long at that bright light and doomed her/himself to complete blindness.

Anyways thats it for now. Ill upload thumbs soon enough. smile.gif
  • Thurban
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oooooh set us up the concept smile.gif
  • dur23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dur23 polycounter lvl 19
    Not much so far. I am liking some of the ideas i've had for blinded head gear though. smile.gif

roughs1fc7.jpg
    sketch1nc7.jpg

I like the idea of the shape in the top left face shield that fans like the other two but then folds back to behind her neck like hoodie kinda thing, but made of metal, and lazer glows, and stuff. smile.gif ha.
  • dur23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dur23 polycounter lvl 19
    pantalons008is4.jpg

I know i want that head gear, just working out how it all moves and shiz. And fuzz too. And scandalous shorts.