LoTekK polycounter lvl 17
No flaking out for me this time! mad.gif

Replies

• gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    oh no, it's Mr. Slinky in your thread!! Noooooo! laugh.gif

i don't even need to say anything to you man, you know what you need to get together for this. your last month of work is winding down, which will give you a solid two weeks to kick your entry into overdrive before the deadline--so in the meantime, let's see some thumbnails and the like. i know you're sleep deprived as hell, but you can still manage to squeeze out a sketch or two in between the many varied liasons with sexy single singapore girls. get to it!
  • LoTekK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LoTekK polycounter lvl 17
    Mr. Slinky scares me. ooo.gif Good to have you aboard, and going on a rebeccak-esque spamfest. laugh.gif

playing around with thumbnailing a vagueish idea i had today. The vulture will literally be this dude's eyes (yeah, somewhat influenced by Pale Man, but more so by the three blind hags of ancient mythology who shared a single eye between them). The boring version of the idea: long arms, short legs, long feet, sort of emaciated, but more lean and sinewy than unhealthy, with the possible exception of his front torso/midsection. Equally-emaciated vulture that quite literally acts as his eyes in the sky. Close-combatant, very fast-moving at a "gallop" (quadri/tripedal movement). I wanna work in and exaggerate some assymetry to work up the creepy angle.

thumbs1.jpg

Will play around more with proportions, weighting, etc, then try and knock up a look-and-feel concept.

ps. Yes, gauss, I am indeed slacking off at the office right now to work on this laugh.gif

pps. Hmm, seeing some of the "more sci-fi" comments in other threads, maybe I should work a little more tech into the concept/background/idea.