Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Bottom Fetishists

Replies

• Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    i could totally see a bizzare animated short out of these concept piece gauss ..

fantastic work !
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    swampbug, thats a pretty cool idea... perhaps there could be a caste of servants that have no suits, forever serving those who do in a world no longer built for beings their size...

love the last piece gauss, its especially nice how the clothing pattern is cut to lead your eyes to her bum, its very 'them'.
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    Imagine though if a suit fell over and somehow the naked person on the inside fell out in a grotesque display. I would think the naked person would not cope well with the world of giant suits gazing down upon them. The naked man would cry and coverhimself up in shame... especially his derriere. Only when wearing the suit do they proudly show off.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    thanks guys, that piece is one of the less than ten full scene depictions i've really ever done.. swampbug and sectaurs, thanks for the ruminations on the subject. you're both pretty astute in your observations. swampbug: given the logistics and whatnot, i don't think it's actually the whole society that wear Suits, just the aristocracy living in the palace.. but the palace would definitely be as you described; strange and out of proportion to everyone else.

sectaurs, i do have in mind a caste system of sorts... throughout the palace would be many servants; i have yet to depict them because i'm still deciding on their role and function, mode of dress etc.

i should still have a few more pieces for this world. a depiction of the King and his royal Suit, a special kind of scene, and then perhaps a picture giving a glimpse of the downfall of this twisted court. stay tuned smile.gif
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    the king should have a giant suit, operated from inside the head, with his buttocks poking out of the face for the nation to gaze upon
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    the king should have a giant suit, operated from inside the head, with his buttocks poking out of the face for the nation to gaze upon

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

genius!
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Too much A, not enough T wink.gif

Great stuff dude, can't wait for your next piece......of sexy robot ass!
  • dfacto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dfacto polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Q

F

T

laugh.gif
  • Fishypants
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fishypants polycounter lvl 18
    Thats just weird
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    Oh my god Guass, I look at these things more and more, and all I want to do is make a movie with them. Like a pseudo-documentary of their culture or something of the like.

I would like to see what their military would look like. But that depends on whether this nation is totally pacifistic or not.
  • Oddmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oddmind polycounter lvl 17
    I agree with the above, this is so awesome!

I think the blender team that made Elephants dream could do a good job with a CG movie of this sorts.

The Bottom Fetishists, how brilliant!
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    this is completely hillarious and scary at the same time, love the outfits ! laugh.gif