Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My mod site

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Xaltar polycounter lvl 17
Well, I figured I should post why I joined the forums here. I am working on a mod for Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption and, well, I have A LOT to learn about model and level design so when I found this awesome forum I decided to sign up and see what I could pick up. I have not been dissapointed, great crits, nice comradarie and endless advice and tutos to be found. This place is a great resource.

My website is www.vampiresgaze.igniseus.com
Feel free to have a look at what I am planning and sign up to my forums if you like wink.gif

I will post the results of my learning MAX and Zbrush here........ Once I figure out all the controls mad.gif

Replies

• steady
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    Looks cool dude, obviously it is at the start of production, and you seem to only have that one shot of the female NPC, why not make a menu button titled "MEDIA" and you could have all your renders/concepts/screenshots there. Once you have that section chock full of goodies, try pimping it again, I'm sure you'll get more feedback. I don't think many people here are interested in the features or the team without any eye candy to show. But hey, looks like a fun project and I wish you and your team good luck!
  • Xaltar
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaltar polycounter lvl 17
    I am keeping a lot of the mod secret. I am making it for a really great community but unfortuneately a lot of them are modders too and some might steal my idea. I have a hidden team section on my forums. I have all my goodies in there. I will put up media section with a few more screen grabs and stuff once I can impliment the engine changes required to add bump mapping and a few other goodies.

Thanks for the tip, I will get to work on it next chance I get smile.gif