Home Contests & Challenges Archives

#26 - \m/ - Spacey

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Spacey polycounter lvl 18
havemyaxe.gif

Tonight's efforts. Going for an actual "Guitar [super]Hero" feel, but I don't think I'm nailing the "Hero" bit very well. The mask is making him look more like a robber, no? Eh, I'll figure it out. Rock on, bitches.

rocker_concept.jpg

rocker01.jpg

rocker02.jpg

(someone needs to do that gimli grin.gif)

Replies

• Wells
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    Superhero masks tend to not have the part that goes around the head. The mask staying on their face and contouring with all thier expressions is part of their Superness.

I think he needs a wardrobe. Right now his clothes look far too mundane. Could have some fun with the classic spandex type costume mixed with metal.
  • Spacey
    Offline / Send Message
    Spacey polycounter lvl 18
    Sectaurs: Of course, the mask! How could I forget the greatest superpower of them all? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the outfit. I don't want to delve into the realm of spandex though...alittle too glam rock for my tastes. Trying to go for that modern superhero look. Noodled about in photoshop pushing ideas further. Hope it looks better. Far too often do I rush into the modeling before getting a decent concept out.

Think I'm done for the night. Behold the mystic pick of rockitude! So awesome it'll rip your mothers balls off.

rocker_concept02.jpg

(glowy things plus hollow eyes?! omgoverload!)
  • Zwebbie
    Offline / Send Message
    Zwebbie polycounter lvl 18
    What, a superhero without a cape and extremely visible abs? Absurd! Not to mention a weird logo.

Cool concept smile.gif
  • tremulant
    Offline / Send Message
    tremulant polycounter lvl 17
    love the cape..lets see this guy..do er'!