Home General Discussion

Rogue Helicopter Pilot

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
steady polycounter lvl 18
Found this on digg today...
"Local nut goes insane at a public town meeting, and demands the FBI go after a "rogue helicopter pilot" which apparently has been haunting him. Extremely funny, and its get even better at the end!, this guy is crazy!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

ROFLLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLLL

Replies

• snap.crackle.pop
    Offline / Send Message
    snap.crackle.pop polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah this was posted a some time ago on a popular internet forum.

This pretty much the highest end of schizophrenia, i didn't know much about this condition before i met someone with the exact same behavior namely my neighbor.
  • ElysiumGX
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    That's insane. I'm from the Charlotte area. I don't know how old this video is, but it seems to be getting popular. It was reported about a decade ago that the military was conducting urban warfare drills inside Charlotte without notice. Scared a lot of people. But, I think this guy needs his medication.
  • Lee3dee
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    There be some crazees in charlottle!
  • Daz
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not sure that this is actually funny. He looked like he was about to pull out a gun or something at one point, and as said, he's clearly a paranoid schizophrenic. Here's hoping that the incident introduced him to the relevant help.
  • kat
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    The *really* interesting thing about that is that fact that he got a hearing in front of that sort of committy. It's been done very deliberately so people watching think that anyone that says anything in relation to all that BlackOps stuff is a nut job just like the guy in the vid.

If he had a gun, they probably give it to him!
  • Daz
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    The *really* interesting thing about that is that fact that he got a hearing in front of that sort of committy. It's been done very deliberately so people watching think that anyone that says anything in relation to all that BlackOps stuff is a nut job just like the guy in the vid.

If he had a gun, they probably give it to him!

[/ QUOTE ]

er, eh?
    What's been done deliberately? Who is 'they' in the context of 'give it to him'? Sorry, but I've absolutely no idea what it is you just said. And it's just a town hall meeting. They happen across the planet. It's not hard to speak at one.
  • danr
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    daz - it's 2006, have you honestly no idea who "they" are?