Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need model of "Rockman Nova"

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Gungriffon Geona polycounter lvl 18
The Rockman Nova project needs graphics for it's main character, Nova, so we can begin work on figuring out what capabilities Nova will have, as well as testing purposes. I figured that the easiest way to get this done would be to get a simple unskinned model, pose it in different ways to get animation frames, then paint over the renders to get the desired graphic style. Unfortunately, my skill at modelling for the moment is limited to weapons and machinery of sorts, as I'm not very good at figures right now.
What I need is a simple model of Nova. While I don't need it to set up with bones, I do need the model to be segmented in areas where there are joints. That's all I ask.
You will be given credit for your work in the credits list of the game, as well as having the team's undying gratitude for this great help. Plus you'll be concidered an official member of the team, among other things.

This is the primitive design picture that MoonlightMK2 did of Nova:
rockmannovaprojectnovasketchbe.th.jpg

Again this is VERY important to the future of the project, so the help would be greatly appreciated.

and for proof that the project actually exists, here is a link to it's forum. you can find the latest public beta there as well.
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Rockman_Nova/index.php?act=idx