Home General Discussion

MidPhase web hosting? Anybody heard of them?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
jzero polycounter lvl 18
I was getting fonts at dafont.com and saw a banner ad that advertised this particular company, MidPhase.com They have a no-limit (!) bandwidth hosting service for $8 a month and free domain registration. Their site is clean and well-made, and not at all dodgy in appearance. They seem to offer a whole lot for very little. Professional in every way.

I'm thinking, too good to be true? Just wanted to see if anyone here knows anything about these guys, who would seem to be on the level. Just checking for downsides.

/jzero

Replies

• notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    http://www.hostinganalyst.com/ ranks them number 4 (not so sure how credible that site is either though). I use 1and1.com and they've been pretty good. That hostinganalyst site ranks 1and1 number 7. So at least you know they rank legitament sites.

Check the BBB that they say they are listed on. See if anyone has complaints about them. I don't know anything about the hosting company, but they seem to be legit.
  • jzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I was looking for, a list of top-rated hosting services. Turns out 1and1 probably has the deal for me. Rockin'.

/jzero