Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Animation Models > Converted for UT2004

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
animeboyz polycounter lvl 17
I'm in an animation class at my college, and my friend and I are making a cratoon about ourselves.

So, tonight we were playing around with UT 2004 (another group of kids are making a mod for the game for another class) and I said ... hmm ... how much you want to bet me I can get our animation models and textures into UT 2004?

well ... 5 hours later ... and much frustration, I finally did it .. some guys in the room said I shold show them on Polycount .. I've been on this site a lot for previous help and insperation.

... sigh ... well here it goes:

DaveShots.jpg

JakeShots.jpg

They're nothing amazing .. the models are not meant to be realistic and the textures are my first attempts at ANY sort of UV mapping, they're more meant to look cartoony and not realistic, or for gaming at ALL :-(

so please be gentle! This was just for fun, and it was pretty sweet being able to blast characters that looked like each other.

Just wanted to finally become a part of this community, and hopefully I can share more with the community .. learn and grow, and get a TON of great advice from all of you!

Replies