Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

BoOO AH AH

Replies

• Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    Predominantly quad models are only necessary for subdivision work, not realtime models. It's a common misconception.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    REQUESTING MORE PANDA PICS PLZ

the textured version is a knockout, though i'm a little sad that you didn't keep with that little facial shield thing you had going earlier. but let's see that panda!
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    AH HA ur all MAD!, SDK WHAT! NEVER! DONT U STEAL MY MODELS! lol
    Omg I did continue with the face shield dude! I have a few pic with it! Ill post them later, same with PANDA!

and what is up with all the german or dutch or whatever, OMG i dont speak thoses! i barely speak english! or french that is, har har har

THANK!, I have more stuff coming up this week, Been having fun with stuff, yay!

b1ll
    benregimbal@hotmail.com --msn--
    b1ll@polycount.com
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peanut™ polycounter lvl 19
    OK b1ll on attend un update fait vite car tu fais des jaloux, c'est bon ton truc, moi aussi j'ai preparer des truc je vais les poster plus tard.

bon boulo!
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okay, here it is again, in english, especially for peanut:
    "well, what can i say. i don't have anything to say either. posting in a different language is just a bit crappy, isn't it? especially when you've got nothing better to say than "i don't have anything to say""

This is an english website. the parts that say "general discussion", "pimping and previews" or just the fact that EVERYTHING IS IN ENGLISH might have tipped you off.
    Our members include people who speak dutch, german, french (don't point! they're only human too), swedish, norwayman-gian, american and english. If we all spoke in our own language, this place would...
    be more fun!
    FUN.
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peanut™ polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    Okay, here it is again, in english, especially for peanut:

[/ QUOTE ]

Why me espcially ? sorry im not french i just had a decent education.

I just wanted to honour the thread starter, i said good work please do an update people are waiting. Take it as tangible symbol signifying approval of his work, a simple distinction.

Now you'll tell me to not say anything would be better, i tell you start by making quality work like is displayed here and surely dutch, german, french, swedish, norwaymangian, japaneese will come here sing & dance and tell you in plain ENGLISH how much they like your work.

Little rant ? you didnt have your coffey this morning ? the deadline is closing in ? getting sacked soon ? summer Blues ?

>>> On edit: For the records i also would like to point out that this was a LAUGHABLE attempt to highjack a thread when the spotlight is not shinning in your direction. <<<
  • Irritant
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Irritant polycounter lvl 18
    Nice model, but I am so not a fan of the trend to make the face much higher res than the rest of the model. I know, I know, that's what UTk4 defaults to, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Otherwise, cool model, I have no other crits that haven't already been addressed.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was mostly just translating my previous, dutch entry, but then i spiced it up some with anger. It was a shit day. combination of all of the things you mentioned, in a way. except for the coffee.
    i'm sure all of the post i made yesterday were quite bitchy, sorry about that.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    i love it bill , as usual u show that u have great understanding of human face laugh.gif

keep at it man !

P.S - ye dont ussually show up at msn do ye ?