Home Polyfraggers

game server (nibbler) updated! new games added!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
bearkub polycounter lvl 18
OK guys, I have been doing some installs and adding some new games to nibbler, the polycount/#model_design game server. Here is a current list and their operation:

Battlefield 2: Always running. Unranked server. 32 player limit fully patched.

Counterstrike:Source Always running. Currently patched up to date. 32 player limit.

Battlefield 1942/Desert Combat Always running; usually vanilla BF1942. 32 player limit.

Unreal Tournament 2004. Always running; usually running Onslaught. 16 player limit.

Neverwinter Nights Not running but available to be used at any time. I don't leave this one running because even with no one on it, it still grinds CPU cycles. If you want to use it, please contact me and I will be glad to start it with a password on it and whatever module you want loaded as long as you can provide a link to it.

Quake 3 Should be fully running later tonight. I plan on getting Headhunters, Q3F and Threewave installed (since polycounters worked on them...). Irritant, if you are reading this, I also would be glad to put yours on the server as well. Also, any other mods you would like to see, preferably that polycount members have worked on, please let me know via a pm on the boards.

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Usually not running and CS:S running in its place, but that can be changed in an instant.

There you have it. Any suggestions for mods, games, etc...I'll be glad to accept. As I said with the ones that are down, if you want to use them, it's as easy as a message. I have most of them set up with real easy scripts to start, so it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to get them started if I am near a PC.

Replies