Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[HEAJ]PS2 Project

crashoveride
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
crashoveride polycounter lvl 18
Hello with all.

Here is for my work of end of the year to the heaj, we must carry out a level on ps2.

I present to you two screenshots ( render extracts from the ps2 ). I must still improve many things but now I will try to continue the remainder of my work.

@ Soon.

PS: Mr Renaud Galand do not look at! You will have the surprise during the examination;)

Img01
Img02

Replies

• MoP
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Looks pretty cool.
    I think the grass on the ground is a bit too bright and saturated, though, especially with those little plants you've put here and there, which are darker and less saturated. That really makes it obvious that they're just 2 intersecting planes, and it looks like they're not a part of the world, just stuck on top of it.
    It'd look more cohesive and natural if you darkened and desaturated the grass, and maybe brightened the foliage and shrubbery a little.

A good effort overall, though. I like the windmill design, although the lower parts of it especially seem to have no texture on - what material is the structure meant to be made out of? It's not obvious at the moment, maybe that needs a little more work...

Keep it up, should look cool when finished!

MoP
  • KDR_11k
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    What's with the dithering on the background?