Conor polycounter lvl 18
Download Inquisitor's Fortress here

Inquisitors_Fortress01.jpg

Inquisitors_Fortress02.jpg

Inquisitors_Fortress03.jpg

Inquisitors_Fortress04.jpg

Inquisitors_Fortress05.jpg

Inquisitors_Fortress06.jpg

To install this map extract the entire zip file into your Dawn of War directory.

eg. C:/program files/THQ/Dawn of War

This map uses new detail and decal textures. You can use these textures in your own maps, but if you do, please include a credit for me in your readme.txt with a link to my website: www.cokane.com

This map is designed for 1 vs 2 skirmishes. Player 1 plays the Inquisitor and must defend the fortress. Players 2 and 3 team up to defeat the Inquisitor.

The map should be played with player set teams, fixed starting positions and standard starting resources and resource rate. It can be played with Take and Hold on or off, although with Take and Hold off, player 1 has very little chance of winning. In this case each of the 3 players should take a turn to play the Inquisitor, and whoever lasts longest before being anihilated is the winner!

Thanks to Relic and everyone at the Relicnews forums.

Extra special thanks to Argonought, elfoscuro, Titler, Rayden and CiaphersCain for playtesting.

Go to www.warhammermaps.com to get the community map packs

Get the fantastic Space Hulk mod here - http://spacehulk.i8.com

Inquisitor's Fortress works great with the Daemonhunters mod - www.innocence-proves-nothing.com

Replies