Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Angel, Knight, and Death.... Need advice!

Replies

• peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peanut™ polycounter lvl 19
    Hey Apt Pupil

Terrific, i really dig this. If i'd say something it would be to put a more dramatic angle, for now it looks like the ripper is taunting the viewer and not the heroe. Other than that its superb.

Its game quality worth. It should be made a contest.
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peanut™ polycounter lvl 19
    Also, if you permit me.

The background color is a little odd, not really something you'd imagine in that place its a bit Las vega like. This is only my way of seeing it, it only reflect my POV.

good work
  • - FredH -
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    - FredH - polycounter lvl 18
    Hey guys, thanks for the comments:) To be honest, I don't like it much either:( I ran out of time so I slapped a few colors in, packaged it, and signed it off. Although I feel kind of bad now, I am sure I'll do better next time (yes, I will have to redeem myself hehe). It was a good first attempt considering I worked in a day job during the day too.

So then, I'll just take a little time to recover, and then I'll post a revised version here.

Otherwise, thanks for the support, honest critiques, and encouragement, it meant alot!

Cheers,
    _FreD_
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thermidor polycounter lvl 18
    i dont think you should feel bad at all about this work , the texturing is the real strong point , the angel blew me away, really nice work.