Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Haha I love the 2nd one. "Trick or TREAT!!"
  • Euphronios
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Euphronios polycounter lvl 18
    I really like the composition of "paranoia", the balance is just right for my eye. I think that even if you left it in B&W it would work well as a painting (hint, hint).
    The line quality of the second piece is well-chosen and, with a bit more contrast, very reminiscent of the old horror comics.
    Good stuff.
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    adam hi man cheers hehe I wanted something a bit gross but mainly humourous, Im gonna clean it up at some point theres a hella lot of pencil marks on it

Euphronios hi thanks, I got the idea for paranoia while I was at work, and I have been paranoid alot lately, I found drawing the pic to be very theraputic. Yeah I was gonna put a 50s style title to it to make it more authentic, but couldnt think up of anything good enough at the time.

Cheers for the comments.
  • usagi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    usagi polycounter lvl 18
    i like the first one a lot, the second one seems kinda lazy. i think you should take better care that youre lines are more parallel when youre shading.

i like the old comic book type colours in the second one
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    hi thanks

sorry about the messiness on the second I know my line work could use some discipline, it was a rather quick piece done in about 90 mins total, I have plans to clean it up but I ahve many that are in need of cleaning up T.T
  • ironbearxl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ironbearxl polycounter lvl 18
    These are great, the first one reminds me of nightmare's story from soulcalibur. It's like the sword's power is haunting his mind and trying to re-awaken within him.
  • FatAssasin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FatAssasin polycounter lvl 18
    Icky, but in a good way. smile.gif