Home General Discussion

US considering military action against Canada

Ryno
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Ryno polycounter lvl 18
The Bush administration was shocked by a recent change in Canadian policy. There seems to be rumbling in the White House about military strikes against Canada in retaliation.

For more about the issue: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4082819.stm

tongue.gif

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    HAHA! Awesome! I have no clear stance on the issue...it doesn't bother me. But, I believe it's time for other nations of the world to start setting an example for America.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sal_manilla polycounter lvl 18
    LOL Ya think all the Homos will move to Canada? I have no clear stance on this issue.....either. confused.gif
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    I still dont see what all the fuss is about, if two people want to get maried then sure why not. Why should it matter if they are both the same sex or of diffrent sexes? Govs are to protect the people from harm so that they can live the lives they choose. Its not to tell them how to live their lives thats what religions for. There was a reason that church and state were supposed to be seperate, but everyone is blind to it.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Honestly, I'm glad we're going towards something like this. Shouldn't be anyone's decision but the 2 people wanting to be married (straight OR gay) and not the governments.
  • SouL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouL polycounter lvl 18
    TGZ: But the government is protecting us! From the sin that is gay marriage! They do this so that we can live our heterosexual lives in peace.

Fuck Canada and their intentions of ruining our utopia! Bomb them! Bomb the gays back to where they belong! Bomb them to Hell!
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    Save the bacon!
  • kleinluka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kleinluka polycounter lvl 18
    bring it on, america. BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    If you're not with us in banning gay marriage Canada then you're against us. You can run but you can't hide. Dead or alive, Canada! DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    I still don't see why this can even be an issue. Who does it bother if 2 men or 2 women want to get married? It just gives them a bunch of legal rights like heterosexual married couples. Big friggin' deal.
    Gay marriage has been legal here for a bunch of years and I since then I haven't heard a single story how this has discomforted a single person gay or hetero.

US going to war with Canada? Sounds good. That should spice up our evening news! Suddely the South Park movie isn't that ridiculous smile.gif

southpark00.jpg
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    im with NDCV, make it a civil union. If religious fundamentalists wanna make a big freaking stink about the word marriage, then change the word.

I doubt any open-mided gay person would find offense to that compromise.

If the religion right protests, then it's so obvious that it has nothing to do with morals and is just about hate and judgement.

I accually don't believe gay marriage is healthy, but I think Polycount has opened my mind enough to admit that I could be wrong, and it's also none of my business what they do.

-R
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 18
    Its all in the Fallout Bible...

[ QUOTE ]
    2076, January

The United States annexation of Canada is complete. Canadian protestors and rioters are shot on sight, and the Alaskan Pipeline swarms with American military units. Pictures of atrocities make their way to the United States, causing further unrest and protests.

[/ QUOTE ]

it'll all happen the way it sais in t3h bible, the Fallout bible.
  • Frankie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frankie polycounter lvl 19
    Did anyone notice that the man on the right in the picture of the two men getting married, is a midget!

_39260846_coupleap203body.jpg
  • Voodoo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Voodoo polycounter lvl 18
    canada...now part of the axis of evil