Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some environment Pimps. big ol' duece.

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
Hey guys, well I rounded up alot (but not all) of the environments Ive done. Id' like to hear what you think! I know some might suck, but some of this stuff is from october last year! so I thought I'd pimp it now. construct_1.jpg

construct_4.jpg
construct_3.jpg

construct_2.jpg

[image]http://www.joshsingh.net/images/construct_1.jpg
[/image]

ghetto_1.jpg
ghetto_2.jpg
ghetto_4.jpg

junglebig_1.jpg
junglebig_2.jpg
junglebig_3.jpg
junglebig_4.jpg
fish_1.jpg
fish_2.jpg
fish_3.jpg
fish_4.jpg

lilHuman_1.jpg
lilHuman_2.jpg
lilHuman_3.jpg
lilHuman_4.jpg
nature_1.jpg
nature_2.jpg
nature_3.jpg
nature_4.jpg

Replies

• JKMakowka
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    Great stuff, but the construction-site lacks tracks in the dirt and on the road from the heavy vehicles.
  • skankerzero
    I must say, the big tree is my favorite. I love stuff in that style!

Keep up the great work!
  • -DN-
    Offline / Send Message
    -DN- polycounter lvl 18
    I like the tree scene the best, Im not sure if those are volley balls in the tree and ground or what but they look kinda coo. The construction site is my least favorite. It looks like it could be used as a smaller set for a king of monsters game but its lacking content for a FPS... not sure what its for tho. Mushroom is coo I suppose thats ment to float around in same world as the tree.
  • Josh_Singh
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    hey thanks guys. yeah the urban parking lot and the construction site were the first environments I ever made for a game. It was for a soccer game on a pretty tight budget, so when they said to stop working on it that was it.
    the tree and mushroom are for the game outpost kaloki (download the free demo at www.ninjabee.com ) and that was a great learning exprience too.