Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Sketch Group Rules OK

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
jzero polycounter lvl 18
Posting the sketches, cause we need em... A cut + paste from Conceptart -- nobody looked at it, anyway.

Some kind of neo-Egyptian ritual commando dude:
horus_commando.jpg

I think I dated this girl in college:
badgirl.jpg

Or maybe this was her:
minergirl.jpg

Concepts for a future modeling project:
skbook_wpns1.jpg
skbook_wpns2.jpg

Misc.
skbook1.jpg
skbook2.jpg

/jzero

Replies

• anubis2k4
    Offline / Send Message
    anubis2k4 polycounter lvl 18
    i love the egyptan with the kopesh my favert sword that and warhammer 40k chain saw sword =P
  • BackSlash
    Offline / Send Message
    BackSlash polycounter lvl 18
    I really like the last few drawing, and the second from the top. The second last reminds me of the head commander for the rebel's in starwars ep.6. Great, you going to ink em?
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    My favourite is the business guy with the mask and glove. Would make a kick-ass model IMO.
  • jzero
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks guys --

Anubis, with that name I'm preaching to the choir, huh? Thanks for the sword name... kopesh, yeah... I want to paint this guy, give him smooth oiled pecs and some harsh .50 DE's under both arms, and hieroglyph tattoos.

BackSlash, yeah, I made the froggy guy up from nothing, but he does look pretty Mon Calamari. And it IS inked, whattaya mean?!? tongue.gif

Brome -- after I drew the Respirator Executive I realized that he looked like an cool in-game goon type. I see there being whole crews of them. Put that down under 'future models'. Hmm, that's quite a list... grin.gif

/jzero
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Haha yah man. A squad of them with electric batons. :P