Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: NDO Window does not popup the tools in Photoshop CS6

eblgraphics
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
eblgraphics polycounter lvl 3
Looking to buy the commercial licence. We are currently using Suite 2.3.2 demo version                                                                                                                       install on laptops dell inspiron 15 7000 with i5 and Nvidia 1050 16g DDR4 / Photoshop CS6 v 13.0.1 x64. The NDO Window does not popup the tools like it is presented on tutorial  "Quixel SUITE 2.0 Workflow Primer" . The rest of the Suite so far works fine except for some bugs we have notice but nothing mayor. HELP... Do we need to rollback the Suite version and try again? Our antivirus is McAfee and we added all the exception. All apps running as administrator. We are forcing all the tools to use the Nvidia card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Could I see a video of this in action?
  • eblgraphics
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you so much for your reply... While getting the video to answer your request we figure out what was the issue. Our studio laptop's are all connected to dedicated 43" inch 4k monitors for the artist to work comfortably. It looks like the NDO tools popup does not shows up under this setup but if we disconnected the external monitors and launch NDO again using only the laptop monitor it works just fine. We just need to reconnect the monitor afterwards. You have yourself a client... We are getting the Quixel tool under the Indie, Hobby & Freelance for one machine and one designer to test the suite before getting additional licenses. Regards
  • Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Glad to hear you figured out a workaround. Let me know if I can help with anything else!
  • eblgraphics
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you for the offer we will keep it in mind. Just finish doing all the NDO tutorial... Powerful stuff, this will save a ton of time. All the features work great. Moving on to DDO tomorrow...