Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4][WIP] Diorama Pirate Captain Cabin

Lokthar
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Lokthar polycounter lvl 7
Hey Guys,
ill replicate the concept below, from the small step beyond, so just the captain room without the entrace.

Replies

• Lokthar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Blocking out the Main Shapes in Maya, Wonder if I should put a Roof on top with grates, to make the light pass and hit the Desk, like this concept of Assasin's Creed Blackflag

• Lokthar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Decide to elimnate part of the Upper Roof Skeleton, the one with "Black Galley" wrote on it, didnt like it at all, and put in place some beams with the grates, to have later the same light as the concept above, so i could have two different light setup.
    Blocking in some props, as:
    Treasure Chest
    Table
    Globe
    Chair
    Lantern
    Skull Candle
    Big Book
    Money Pouch
    Carpet

And start blocking in the tends as well, those will be made in marvelous, not quite sure of the design of the chair, i dont really like hows in the concept, plus i cant see the "Sitting Part"...
    I wanted to keep the scene similar to this concept  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/64Oo5) , so with the room "Cut",  ill probably bring the Roof Beam in zbrush and sculpt the Cut part, coz usually those are just one big piece, so no wood plank sticking out, opposite for the floor where ill make some  Coming out randomly.

For stuff flying around the scene, other than gold, candle, skull, money pouch, perchament and stuff that already are in the scene i was planning to model an old gun and maybe a sword. will see if I have time...

What you guys think?