Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hope you guys can give me a critique!

Hello to the forum! This is my first time writing here!

I am trying really hard for some months now to find work as a 3d generalist in advertisement companies. My dream (yeah i still have some dreams left) is working one day in films but i know it is a long, hard and bumpy road to reach that dream so i am trying to begin from somewhere. From what i have searched so far there are many different industries that i can work in as a 3d generalist and i am thinking that small advertisement companies might be a good start for me. 

I have finished a 3D Animation university which was really not that good and i actually learned most stuff all by my self. I thought with a degree i will get the job but i guess i was terribly wrong. So i' ve been trying to create a good portfolio. I have some small experience as a freelancer and i have worked in one small advertisement agency and a small graphic start up company which closed one month after i joined the team....  I just never realized how hard it is to actually find a job as a 3d generalist, or as a 3d artist in general.

So anyway if any of you guys has some time to spare on me can you please tell me what i lack in my portfolio or where should i improve? Be honest and open i want to hear only truths!

Here you can see some of my works: https://alexgreg64.wixsite.com/website

Thanks in advance!

Replies