Home Freelance Job Postings

[Position filled]Anime style 3D Modeling/Texturing/Rigging

Thanks to all those who spent time responding and reading through my email.

Hey you!

Yeah, you! Can you professionally model, texture, rig and animate an anime style 3D model? Great! You're exactly what I'm looking for!

The details:

This job is a VERY  well paid freelance job, for a professional high quality 3D anime style model, including texturing, rigging and animation. I already have the basic concept art as well as the basic character sheet layout that I would like to be used and clothing, however there are some parts which I'd like your conceptual art skills to be put to use and help bring the character closer to completion. The software used doesn't matter, be it blender, maya or 3DS Max as long as you're able to do it according to this documentation here. If you have experience rigging it up with Facerig then that will also be very beneficial, if not however that won't pose a huge problem. There may be some troubleshooting involved if the finished product doesn't integrate as intended. 

There will also be an opportunity for further cooperation as I believe there will be a need for me to further create other assets such as accessories and outfits etc. 

What skills should you have:
  • Experience as an anime concept artist
  • Experience as a 3D modeler who is capable of producing high quality anime style models, texture and rig them.
  • Good communication skills and English proficiency
  • Able to correspond maintain frequent contact and updates be it through email or preferably discord.

What you get:
  • Since I'm looking for exceptional talent, I will be paying generously for your time. Based on your experience and skill, there will also be bonuses which I will award at the end for any outstanding qualities that I believe should be rewarded.
  • The ability to choose your payment method, if you would prefer payment in crypto-currencies then I would be more than happy to oblige.

If you would like to apply, please send your portfolio and other relevant information to:  I will try to respond very quickly, within a few hours.

Thank you for your time in reading through this post!