Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Royalties] Looking for 3d modelers/animators and Level designers.

Project: [Untitled Disney Project] (For the sake of NDA, I cannot say what IP this is for.)
Role(s) Required: 3d Modeler and Animator, Level Designers. (3d Assets dept.)
Project Length: 6 months – 1 year, depending on speed of completion
Project Purpose: This is a vertical slice demo showcasing gameplay mechanics to win approval of licensing and main game development. Compensation: Internship (Unpaid) with future employment once investment funding occurs

Who am I and what do I want:

I am the owner of a new game company out of Houston Texas called Mastermind Studios, LLC. I am looking for people with the talents required to join the team and complete the demo for the IP holder, and to win approval for future licensing and permission for the development of the main game using this IP. Our team is small but growing, and with your help, our hope is to grow fast enough to accomplish the project in the time designated. While yes, I am always on the lookout for more 2d artists, programmers, etc, my main focus this first round of talent call is to find 3d modelers, animators, level designers to fill in this part of the production pipeline. If this goes well, then I intend to continue to pull talent from here to further expand the other departments. Right now, this is an unpaid position, to construct the demo and deliver to the IP holder, after approval is won, and funding attained, the intention is for all project members to be converted over to either 1099 Contractor or W-2 Employees depending on what you desire. If you happen to live in the Houston area or surrounding areas, that’s extra points in my book and would like to meet you. We now have a discord server that you can come and talk to the team directly, please feel free to come on over. https://discord.gg/RCte2AC