Home Quixel Megascans

Solved: Quixel Suite 2.3.2 - Incorrect Color Profile

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
PolyBrother polycounter lvl 7
Hi,

I'm having issues with the color profile in my Quixel Application. Whenever using NDO or DDO, the UI elements that are supposed to be "white" come off as a cream color, as well as textures or anything with a "white" color. I'm not sure what color profile the app refers to that's causing this and there doesn't seem to be any obvious setting or preference I can adjust to fix this. My Photoshop's color profile is correct - by that I'm seeing correct colors and color ranges (white is white and black is black). But perhaps I'm using an incorrect setting profile that's throwing the Suite off? Any help or insight on solving this issue would be great!

Replies

• PolyBrother
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PolyBrother polycounter lvl 7
    Wow, nevermind.

After doing some digging and much more hardware tinkering than I should of, I discovered it refers to the monitor profiles (perhaps that's obvious?) which were, for whatever reason, out of date. For anyone else that's having this similar issue on Windows 10, go to your device management and under monitors make sure to update those drivers as they'll include color profiles - or check your monitor's manufacturer website.
  • Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Haha, glad to see you got this resolved! Let me know if I can help with anything else going forward!