Home Unity

LF good Shader characters

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Eleszar1 polycounter lvl 11
I am trying to find a shader/material that has similar slots to marmoset toolbag, for example slots for
translucency, gloss, spec, ao, difuse.normal what do you suggest?

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What have you tried so far? The standard shader is really good.
  • FourtyNights
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FourtyNights polycounter
    Wait for Unity 2018.1 in April, it's JUST around the corner. It's the first version in Unity's history supporting skin shading with a proper translucency and SSS, officially. Current "Standard Shader" is pretty limited to non-skin materials.

But if you really wish to play with such things now, then you'll have to get Unity 2018.1 beta, or buy a decent skin shader from Unity Asset Store. I'd recommend to wait for the upcoming 2018.1 release just a bit.
  • Eleszar1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Eleszar1 polycounter lvl 11
    Wait for Unity 2018.1 in April, it's JUST around the corner. It's the first version in Unity's history supporting skin shading with a proper translucency and SSS, officially. Current "Standard Shader" is pretty limited to non-skin materials.

But if you really wish to play with such things now, then you'll have to get Unity 2018.1 beta, or buy a decent skin shader from Unity Asset Store. I'd recommend to wait for the upcoming 2018.1 release just a bit.
    thank you  thats the answer i was looking for, because the standar shader was limited it offered me very few slots for my textures wich made my models to look not equal to marmoset viewer's material render
  • kungfubat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

well i like this characters!

Cyborg looks good in the silver. It's the only thing that makes his full face mask look good. His only real identity is his face and they go and cover it with gear. Might as well make him full robot.

Firestorm main here! The black & gold shader makes him look like WWF's Goldust.

batman with the tournament shader

Dr Fate and, with the right head-gear, Captain Cold. The tournament shader,