Home Freelance Job Postings

Vehicle Surface modeler wanted for vacuum forming molds!

rbgerrish
null
Hello! 

I'm looking for someone who is skilled in creating precision vehicle exteriors. I'd like to create a lexan form of a particular truck body using my thermoformer, and to do this I would need a detailed 3D model of the truck I have picked out. These vehicle 'bucks' must be accurate, smooth and air-tight. They have no interior or underbody details, so the modeling shouldn't be as complex as creating a normal vehicle model. Here is a picture of what I'm aiming for:

https://www.hindleys.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/i/hips_red_6.jpg

The applicant must be able to create the vehicle based off of photos and blueprints, (if available) and they must be comfortable modifying that model if changes need to be made to improve the vacuum forming results. (deeper door gaps, larger trim sections, for example) The model will be 3D printed, so some knowledge of that is helpful. 

I am willing to pay per model. One model initially, and depending on outcome, more to follow. 

If you are interested, message me here or email rbgerrish (at) gmail (.com).
Thanks,
Ryan