Home Full time/Part time work

[Paid] Modeler seeking Texture Artist

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Zeemis polycounter lvl 11

I run a successful art studio with my partner Leo who does all the texturing for me. He is going to be swamped until June with school related stuff, so I'm in need of a talented, experienced texture artist! Someone with an understanding of hand-painting textures in Photoshop, brushstroke by brushstroke. More importantly, someone that has an understanding of color theory and how colors can invoke emotion and feeling.

I have two potential clients talking to me right now, both long-term contracts. I would like to find the perfect candidate to substitute in for Leo while he's working on his school stuff, someone who's completely open to my critiques while I art direct either of these projects. Compensation for said texture artist candidate will be handled the same way I handle it with my long-term partner, he or she will receive a certain cut after the contract is completed.

If you, or you know someone who's well versed in texturing hand-painted cartoony art styles, please message me as soon as possible! There will be a small art test to see if you're the right fit before I bring you into a full fledged paid contract.

To have an understanding of our two established art directions, please refer to my portfolio as well as Sketchfab at:

https://sketchfab.com/graham3d

www.Inigmas-Studios.com