Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[UE4] blueprint programmer & 3D organic/hard-surface modeler/texturer

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4

About the game:

The genre of the game is going to be open-world sandbox survival game with crafting and a simple combat system. The theme of the game is going to be a sci-fi, post-apocalyptic.

What we are trying to accomplish: We are trying to make a prototype of the given game before the end of May including:

6 entity models (3 passive 3 aggressive), complete with textures.

A working voxel world generation, (already have a guy working on that).

First person mechanics (rig blend, camera angles, player statuses, etc.).

User Interface (already have a concept example drawn).

What I have gotten complete are: a few models (4/6 models completed), a first-person model (rigged and animated), and a couple textures.

What I need: A programmer that can program in blueprint and C++, create AIs and other basic things.

As for the modeler, what we need is the last model+texturing some of the models, and creating a few props.

Compensation: we will be starting a kick-starter at the end of May (if the prototype is complete) and will be splitting the revenue between the members and the game development (though members will get a share of the cut first).

If you are interested in joining, want more information, or see what we have already gotten done, message me on discord (scorpiologist#6070) or PM me here.