Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Old post

Replies

• Zeepar
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeepar null

Threw some quick textures on her(having done the retopo and all), currently trying to paint some nice textures for the hair cards, and probably gonna spend a good while placing them, when i've hit something i like. - all feedback is still very much appreciated :) 
  • Skinner3D
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    And this is why I don't look at Polycount when the inlaws are around :lol:. I keep seeing her hair as a tail or as a lekku. I think it needs more pointy bits pulled down along the length. Wife says the toes of her shoes are at too sharp of angle.
    She has a weird double bust line in the cleavage.
  • Zeepar
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeepar null
    Yeah currently moved on to sculpting the hair instead, hair cards wasn't paying out, so that will be changed. - as for her cleavage line, that i can change in a jiffy, was hoping it'd come off as her breastcage, being pushed in at the center, but i can see with her big bossom that it might be too much. - thanks for the feedback though! :) - also i realize that some people might be offended by the exposedness(is that a word?) of her, but i'm just trying to do my own spin on deadmans concept which i personally like, even though it might be a little trashy :p