Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] Character & Rig Commision

Eisean
null
Offline / Send Message
Eisean null
Hey I'm looking for a character artist to make a character that I've been wanted to see in 3d for quite some time.
If you are interested please send me your portfolio and/or other work you have done so I can get an idea of what your good with.
If I like what I'm seeing I'll message you back and we can start talking about payment and such.

Small things you should know:
I don't respond to direct messages on Polycount so please only message my email.
I want the best out of my money so I will only pay for the character if it is fully rigged and textured

My email is - eisean26@gmail.com

Character Description (In Depth)-
The character wheres a white button up shirt with a collar, quickly done so not too neat and the sleeves are rolled up to the elbows. Over top of the shirt is a dark, slighty faded, green with a criss-cross type pattern covering all of it, the white shirt also slighty comes out of the bottom. He has brown pants (see photo, excuse the quality). He also has an old fashion type tv for a head with no entente but dials and a strange look underneath (Hard to explain see photo). He is slim and tall.

Hopefully that isn't too much if any person who is seeking the job and has some complication with it I will look into it. Thanks in advance.