Home Freelance Job Postings

Adult animations (sex and tickling), anime-style characters for 18+ dating sim

Hi,
I did take commission for an adult game; which is a first person dating sim game, set up in modern Japan (kinda like Persona 4 or 5, but with adult themes).

Now, I am looking for assets that can be used in Unity; in particular, 18+ animations for sex and tickling, that can work on anime-style characters.

I am open to commissioning just the animations, or the animations AND the mesh for the anime style character.

As far as animations, I need standard sex animations (missionary, cowgirl and so on); some foreplay (oral sex, masturbation) and tickling animations (feet, ribs and underarms tickling, both from the tickler and the tickled side) and expressions that are appropriate to the type of action that is performed.

To my understanding, there is not a vendor that offer such FBX; so I am asking to this community in case there is an artist that is interested in taking such task. Preferably I would like to work with someone that work in Unity3d, and that has experience with adult content. Feel free to reply with examples (gifs are fine; although extra points if you have a web player version that is interactive and can show various animations.

Thanks for your time; if you are not directly making such assets; pointers about where to purchase them, is also appreciated.